Saturday, November 24, 2012

A change in direction

After several months of no updates, summer holidays, work and the plunge into other activities, I've decided to change the focus of my blog a bit.

It was all great and fine at the beginning to have this as a way to keep family and friends updated, but I think that after so much time, it's not necessary anymore.  Seems like most hits I get on this blog are from people looking for travel information, so I'm going to dedicate future posts to excursions throughout Spain, which essentially is what the title of this blog is all about anyhow.  Noreen is in Spain and will try and share information about different areas of the country.  I hope that this serves as some use to people and please, feel free to comment and ask questions!  I will try and help, based on what I have learned from my now 3 year stint living in this crazy country! :)

So here it is, my perspective of EspaƱa--enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment