Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On hiatus for vacation purposes...

Well the summer is "over" as they say, since it's September and the days of sunshine and life in the streets have now passed. I'm not so sure about that, since there is still good weather lingering around, but there are fewer people around that's for sure.

That also includes us as Friday, we are headed back over the oceans for a visit of just over 3 weeks in the great Canadian homeland. It should be great, and I'm looking forward to it! I'm also going to be acting as guide to a few visitors, so I hope they have fun, and I know I will! It's been a while and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, and all the changes since the Olympics (which I'm still sad I missed....), and exploring around the Rockies and the island. Lots of new things to see and do even for this Canadian!

Probably no photo updates till we return at the end of the month--yes I have taken the leap to commit to another year over here. So the foray into Spanish life continues again in October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment