Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trivia--win a prize!

To make things more interesting and interactive (come on, post more comments! :D), I have come up with some questions. Some may be things I am wondering but am too lazy to research, and others are to see if you are paying attention. First three people to EMAIL me an answer (to each one) will get a surprise of some sort in the mail. I don't know what it will be yet, but I promise it will be cool. :) So play now--round one of Noreen's blog-trivia!

1) What is the proper name (in English of course) of bodies of water that are formed when you dam up an area?

2) Look carefully at the photos I have posted to date. There is an animal hidden in one of them. Find it and tell me what it is, and where it is located.
Hint: It is not alive.

3) What happened during the Independence War between the French and the Spanish? (Sum it up in simple and interesting terms for this non-history person)

Okay, ready, go!!! Email away!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment